Reply: Maria Nevicella Garippo

  • DCuillard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      In a message dated 4/29/2006 4:12:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, tonys369111@... writes:

      Hello .
      I've seen some of the posts you have posted and I believe you sent
      me information about my great-grandma Nevicella Garippo before.
      But I seemed to have lost it. She was born sometime 1880-1886.
      Again, it's been along time and I can't remember her exact birth year.
      She's the daughter of Domenico Giovanni Garippo and Antonia Mazzone.
      Thanks =]

      Below are the descendants, as I now have them, of Domenico Garippo.  This leads down to the Maria Nevicella Garippo you are requesting.
      Donna c.

      Descendants of Domenico Garippo

      Generation No. 1

      1.  DOMENICO GARIPPO died Bef. 1869 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

      Child of DOMENICO GARIPPO is:
      2. i. PIETRO LUIGI GARIPPO, b. Abt. 1831, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

      Generation No. 2

      2.  PIETRO LUIGI GARIPPO (DOMENICO) was born Abt. 1831 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  He married BRIGIDA PAPA, daughter of ANTONINO PAPA and PAOLA TRIMARCO.

      Children of PIETRO GARIPPO and BRIGIDA PAPA are:
      3. i. DOMENICO GIOVANNI GARIPPO, b. Abt. 1853, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      ii. ANTONINO GARIPPO, b. February 21, 1869, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; m. ANGELICA MAZZONE, December 12, 1889, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      iii. CATERINA ANTONIA GARIPPO, b. October 27, 1871, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      4. iv. CAROLINA GARIPPO, b. September 26, 1874, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

      Generation No. 3

      3.  DOMENICO GIOVANNI GARIPPO (PIETRO LUIGI, DOMENICO) was born Abt. 1853 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  He married (1) ANTONIA MAZZONE December 28, 1876 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy, daughter of VINCENZO MAZZONE and TERESA DIMARCO.  He married (2) ROSARIA GRILLO 1908 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

      Children of DOMENICO GARIPPO and ANTONIA MAZZONE are:
      i. NINFA MARIA GARIPPO, b. September 25, 1879, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. October 02, 1879, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      ii. MARIA NIVIA GARIPPO, b. February 13, 1881, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. June 24, 1881, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      iii. EUGENIO GARIPPO, b. March 27, 1882, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      iv. MARIA NEVICELLA GARIPPO, b. August 24, 1884, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      v. NICOLA GARIPPO, b. January 17, 1888, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      vi. ARCANGELO GARIPPO, b. May 05, 1892, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

      4.  CAROLINA GARIPPO (PIETRO LUIGI, DOMENICO) was born September 26, 1874 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  She married VITO BRACCO August 29, 1896 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

      Children of CAROLINA GARIPPO and VITO BRACCO are:
      i. RAFFAELE BRACCO, b. June 27, 1897, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. August 29, 1897, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
      ii. RAFFAELE BRACCO, b. September 01, 1898, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

    • philly24601@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        Hi,
        Wish I could help you, but you replied to the wrong post. I was looking for Bocchino and DeMinico surnames. I think you were trying to reply to someone looking for a Maria Nevicella Garippo.
        Good Luck,
        Susan

        From: DCuillard@...