Re: Teresa Cozzi/Angela Cozzi

  • dmkitaly
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      Pete, according to Donna C's data: To date, there are no known
      parents for Michelangelo Cozzi or Caterina Raimondo. However, there
      is one other known daughter. Angela Cozzi born about 1853 who
      married Geremia Marino. You can check out previously posted messages
      on this group for more info on these two. The message numbers are
      #107,171,172,and 174.
      Hope this helps! Donna K

      --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "rocketace2222"
      <rocketace22@...> wrote:

      > I was hoping there was some more information on Teresa Cozzi, born
      May 16, 1854 who married (October 11, 1876) Nicola Sciaraffa born
      November 4, 1852.

      > Teresa's parents were Michaelangelo Cozzi and Caterina Raimondo.
      >
      > It it possible to find out either of their parents (Teresa's
      > grandparents), or if Teresa had any siblings?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Pete

    • rocketace2222
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        Donna K,

        Thanks so much for that information.

        Pete

        --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "dmkitaly" <dmkitaly@...>
        wrote:

        > Pete, according to Donna C's data: To date, there are no known
        > parents for Michelangelo Cozzi or Caterina Raimondo. However, there
        > is one other known daughter. Angela Cozzi born about 1853 who
        > married Geremia Marino. You can check out previously posted messages
        > on this group for more info on these two. The message numbers are
        > #107,171,172,and 174.
        > Hope this helps! Donna K

      • John Mazzone
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
          Hi Pete thank you for your prompt reply.
          I have just come across this message you posted on 27th Feb,this might be a coincident but I have in my tree a Nicola Maria Sciaraffe b 1853 married Teresa Cozzi b abt 1856  on 11th Oct 1876. They had Nine children.
          Nicola's parents were Donato Sciaraffe 1803-1893 and Grazia Papa 1808-??
          I have nothing further on Teresa,are we talking the same marriage if so you have more info than I have with Teresa's parents and dates ect.
          Reference to my last message Carmine and Erminia are Vincenzo's siblings,his children I am still researching.Sorry if I confused you.
          John