Re: Michele Angelo Papa

  • dmkitaly
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Rob, here's what I found for Michele/Michelangelo Papa. Hope it
      helps. Donna K

      Michelangelo Papa b. April 25, 1881. Child of Michele Papa and Maria
      Antonia Garippo.

      Michele Papa b. July 23, 1896. Child of Saverio Papa and Rosaria
      Marco.

      --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "dmkitaly" <dmkitaly@y...>
      wrote:

      > Rob, in the birth index file I see the following records:
      >
      > Papa, Michelangelo b. 1881
      > Papa, Michele b. 1896
      >
      > Unfortunately there is no other data for these records at this
      time
      > and I can't be sure if either of them are yours. Sorry, I don't
      have
      > access to the film right now and I'm not sure when I'll get back
      > it, but I'll make a note to look it up when I can.
      > Donna K
      >

      > --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "charon99" <rob@v...>
      wrote:

      > > Does anyone have a Michele Angelo Papa (b. 1885) in their
      records?

      > > He came to Chicago in 1896 and was known as Michael Angelo Pope
      > > thereafter.
      > >
      > > TIA,
      > > Rob

    • Rob Pope
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
        Hello Donna,

        That may help, as I am going back to Chicago for the holidays and can do some more research in person there.

        Thanks!
        Rob