Re: [senerchia-italy] Re: Descendant of Felice Cuozzo & Rosalina

  • D K
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2013
      You're welcome.
      The civil records we read are from microfilms (1866-1910) created by the LDS. We viewed the films at the local LDS on a film reader. Last November the films for Senerchia became available online on their website. The images online are much better than
      the reader. The earlier film for Senerchia that I also read (1861-1865) is not online yet.
      Donna

      Go to familysearch.org
      Click search
      Scroll down, click continental europe
      Under place, scroll down to Italy
      Under title, scroll down to Italy, Avellino, Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi, Civil Registration
      Click browse images
      Click Avellino
      Click Senerchia

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2013
          Hey Deborah!
          Pasquale Cozzi was the mayor (sindaco).
          Vincenzo Frunzi and Gaetano Cataldo were witnesses.
          Donna