Re: [senerchia-italy] deceased family members

  • Denise Wells
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2013
      Please make sure you let Donna know. She is the person putting together all if these Descendant lists for all of us. She's doing all the heavy lifting.

      Denise

      On Jul 27, 2013, at 8:11 PM, "Rachelle" <white.swan09@...> wrote:

      I have 3 family members who are deceased in my immediate family. Do I inform you or dmkitaly?

    • Rachelle
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2013
        OK...thanks

        --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, Denise Wells <dawells2@...> wrote:

        > Please make sure you let Donna know. She is the person putting together all if these Descendant lists for all of us. She's doing all the heavy lifting.
        >
        > Denise
        >

        > On Jul 27, 2013, at 8:11 PM, "Rachelle" <white.swan09@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I have 3 family members who are deceased in my immediate family. Do I inform you or dmkitaly?

      • whiteswan10
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 13 8:35 AM

          Hi

          I have 3 deceased family members:  Hector DelGuidice (January 17, 1930-October 15, 2013), Rita (DelGuidice) Fleury (June 25, 1931-August 08, 2012), Pauline (DelGuidice) Demers (February 24  1936-July 24, 2014)

          I am a descendant of Luigi and Serafinah (nee Grillo) DelGuidice.  Originally, our family name was Giudice changed to Guidice, then to DelGuidice.

          Thanks to Denise Wells, I have been able to trace my origins here on this site.  I haven't been on for awhile, but, I'm glad to be back.

        • Denise Wells
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13 4:17 PM
            Thank you for your kind words. They are much appreciated, but it is much much more than me. The two Donnas have been amazing and one Donna wasn't even related. She just had a generous heart and I think got sucked into and intrigued by what was possible in putting this all together. And our still present Donna appears to still be putting things together. I'm trying to get back to the website but haven't been able to. I hope to soon!

            And thanks go to all of you who have joined us and continue to search for your family and thus bringing others in to search and work with us. You are all the best!

            Denise

          • elegantlady07.rdgdelguidice@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4
              We lost a fourth family member on the DelGuidice side. Gabrielle (DelGuidice) Dumas passed away September 1, 2015 in Timmins, Ontario. She had heart problems.