Sciaraffas in Texas

  • senerchiadenise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      Well, I'm finding this interesting. I had seen in the past that there were some of the Sciaraffa surname in Texas, but my Descendants of Giuseppe Papa and Maria Rosa Calzaretto IS SHOWING the Sciaraffa surname in Texas with Rafael Sciaraffa in Laredo, Webb, Texas. This is really interesting. I had known that the Sciaraffa name was connected to my line, but I did not know that one went to Texas. When checking the census records for Texas, there are quite a few there. It will be interesting to find if they are all or most descended from our Senerchesi ancestors.