Re: [senerchia-italy] Still dead ending....

  • D K
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 12, 2013
      Denise, it's much easier for me answer your questions and find info when you use first and last names from the file you are asking about ;)
      I could not locate the 1910 or 1920 census for Antonino Papa.
      Giovanni Cozzi d. May 24 1854 in Senerchia. I have no idea at the moment who gave me that info.
      Caterina Cozzi d. Jun 29 1896 in Senerchia; b. abt 1805 in Senerchia.
      I'll post that line in the files section. Look for Vito Cozzi and Caterina Fornataro.