Let's welcome another Del Guidice!

  • senerchiadenise
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2013
      We have Thibaut Del Guidice joining us. Thibaut lives in France and is researching Alessandro Del Guidice and Maria Parra.

      Donna..... do we have any information that might help Thibaut?

      Donna puts our descendant trees together and she is amazing at this. Be sure to search early messages.

      Welcome aboard!

      Denise
    • Thibaut Del Giudice

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
          Dear Denise,

          - My grandfather was Alessandro Del Giudice born in Senerchia in 1884
          - My grandmother was Maria Giuseppina Parra born in Sete, France and came to Colliano and then Senerchia. She spoused my grandfather in 1904 in Senerchia.

          My grandfather later went to the US from 1907-1914 (he is recorded on Ellis Island records).

          Hope this can help.

          Many thanks!

          Thibaut

          2013/7/4 Thibaut Del Giudice <thibautdg@...>
          Thank you very much, Denise!

          Thibaut

          2013/7/4 senerchiadenise <dawells2@...>

          We have Thibaut Del Guidice joining us. Thibaut lives in France and is researching Alessandro Del Guidice and Maria Parra.

          Donna..... do we have any information that might help Thibaut?

          Donna puts our descendant trees together and she is amazing at this. Be sure to search early messages.

          Welcome aboard!

          Denise

        • Barry Wall
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
            Hi Denise,

            My wife is Valentina Del Guidice.

            Her great-grandfather was Luigi, (married to Seraphina), who left Senerchia in about 1896 with 3 sons to come to England.

            This may be of interest.

            regards
            Barry Wall
            aphina

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
              Thibaut, you must be a cousin to Gil......

              I'm posting your DelGiudice line in the files section of the yahoo group site.
              I've added a name index at the end of the doc.
              Please let me know if you see any errors I've made.
              Donna

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
                Aha!!!!   Dona's back in action, working her magic!  Thanks, Donna.

                Denise

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
                  Sure thing!

                  -----Original Message----- From: D K <dmkitaly@...> To: senerchia-italy <senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tue, Jul 9, 2013 6:47 pm Subject: Re: [senerchia-italy] Let's welcome another Del Guidice!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
                    We are cousins, Barry. My Grandparents were Luigi and Seraphinai (Grillo)Del Guidice. I have some picture here as well of them if you want to look at them.

                    --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, Barry Wall <barrywwall@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Denise,
                    >
                    > My wife is Valentina Del Guidice.
                    >
                    > Her great-grandfather was Luigi, (married to Seraphina), who left Senerchia in about 1896 with 3 sons to come to England.
                    >
                    > This may be of interest.
                    >
                    > regards
                    > Barry Wall

                  • Rachelle
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
                      Correction: Seraphina (Grillo) Del Guidice