web page for Caposele

  • dmkitaly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013
      Hi all!
      If anyone has ancestors from Caposele there is an online site for you!
      Here's the link. Scroll to be bottom of the page and after the text that reads "For technical support or genealogy questions, please contact..." then click on Pasquale's name.

      http://ars.altervista.org/PhpGedView/index.php

      Donna
    • Jim Avena