new file

  • dmkitaly
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013
      Bobbi,
      I just posted your line for
      Camillo Vaccaro and Francesca Cerasale.

      DK
    • senerchiadenise
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013
        Woohoo!  Thanks.

        Denise
        -----Original Message-----
        From: D K <dmkitaly@...>
        To: senerchia-italy <senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Thu, Apr 11, 2013 9:34 pm
        Subject: [senerchia-italy] new file

        Denise, I just posted your line to the files section.
        I believe this is Rob's line also.

        Giuseppe Papa and Maria Rosa Calzaretto.

        DK
      • giocomo.jenny
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013

          Wow!

          As always DK...great job!

          Jenny

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013
            To add on to that, WOW amazing work Donna!!! Grazie mille!!!

            Would you happen to have that in GEDCOM format by chance? I would love to update my tree if possible, and this fills in a lot of holes.

            Even if you don't, thanks again for all your hard work :-]

            Rob

            --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, dawells2@... wrote:

            > Woohoo! Thanks.
            >
            > Denise

          • Denise Wells

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
                hi donna can you tell me if you have our line on file?ANGELA DELGUIDICE(married name FRANCHITTO) born in senerchia 1868 is my greatgrandmother.her parents were DONATO DELGUIDICE or maybe DELGIUDICE (Ive seen both spellings!) and FILOMENA ONESTO.thankyou for your great work for this group best wishes angela mackey
              • D K
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
                  Hey Angela.
                  I just posted your line in the files section.

                  If anyone wants their maternal line (which this one is) just let me know.
                  I don't know why I only post the paternal lines!
                  (very bad.)

                  Donna