gasparro

  • falmouth30
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2012
      Hi
      Ime trying to find out more information about my gt.grandmother Anna Gasparro born Senerchia 1848, I believe she was the daughter of Giuseppe Gasparro B.abt 1820 Senerchia & Antonia Guarnacci B abt 1822 Senerchia. Anna married Felice Severino 1874 Senerchia & died in Luton,Bedfordshire UK 1934. I am trying to find out if she had any siblings, also I cannot find out where Felice died as they is no record of him ever coming to England.
      Thank you
      Maria Hudson