Re: I finished reading the microfilms

  • dmkitaly
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 2, 2012
      John, I'm just posting your line.
      See the report for Lorenzo Mazzone and Camilla Corbo.
      Donna

      --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "John Mazzone" <jmazzone@...> wrote:

      > Hi Donna,
      > Please could you post me a updated report for my 3 x Gt Grandfather Nicola Mazzone 1752, if you have made changes.
      >
      > Thank you.
      > Regards
      > John.

    • D K
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 2, 2012
        I have those moments too!
        The line I just posted is for Bill Meo.

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 2, 2012
          Many thanks Donna and many congratulations on all your wonderful hard work, you must be one busy lady.

          Well done.

          John M.x
          See the report for Lorenzo Mazzone and Camilla Corbo.
          Donna

          --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "John Mazzone" <jmazzone@...> wrote:

          > Hi Donna,
          > Please could you post me a updated report for my 3 x Gt Grandfather Nicola Mazzone 1752, if you have made changes.
          >
          > Thank you.
          > Regards
          > John.

          __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7347 (20120801) __________

          http://www.eset.com
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 3, 2012
            Wow - that is an awesome summary. Is there a way to find out who came before Lorenzo Mazzone and Camilla Corbo? That is as far back as I know and I wondered how we can go further.

            Thank you so much!

            Bill Meo

            --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "dmkitaly" <dmkitaly@...> wrote:

            > John, I'm just posting your line.
            > See the report for Lorenzo Mazzone and Camilla Corbo.
            > Donna
            >
            > --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "John Mazzone" <jmazzone@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Donna,
            > > Please could you post me a updated report for my 3 x Gt Grandfather Nicola Mazzone 1752, if you have made changes.
            > >
            > > Thank you.
            > > Regards
            > > John.

          • D K
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 4, 2012
              Thanks, Bill!

              You can try contacting the town hall in Senerchia.
              Donna