Updates in Your Groups, October 14, 2011

  • Virginia Babin
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2011

      I think I know what place your are talking about.  It has a bocce court in the front?

      Michele Boffa has been a wonderful friend to us.

      I live in Vancouver Washington State.  What area do you live in?

      Hi Virginia

      Just caught up on all the emails from the group as I don't check that often.  Sounds like the guy you're talking about is my cousin.  His brother Mario still lives in Senerchia and owns the bar that has recently opened near the football pitch !!

      Regards to all

      Tina Alu (nee Boffa)

      Subject: Updates in Your Groups, October 14, 2011

      Updates in Your Groups
      Beta

      famigliacozzi added 12 photos to the Senerchia Autumn 2011 folder

      IMG_6233.JPG

      IMG_6245.JPG

      IMG_6248.JPG

      IMG_6247.JPG

      IMG_6212.JPG

      To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy.