Senerchia Visit: October 2011

  • famigliacozzi
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2011
      I hope everyone is well.
      I just got back from a very brief trip to Senerchia which was tagged onto the back of a business trip. I met up with Ugo Boffa at the council offices in Senerchia and he was very helpful and generous in giving me access to some birth, death and marraige records. Most of the information was already confirmed in records posted by this group but he helped me to discover some family info that was new, (an old mystery) which I will post soon in case it relates to any other members. A new Earthquake memorial has been completed since my last visit and I took some photographs of the village which I will post on the photos section.

      Anyway it was great to go back if only briefly, weather was good and as always the local villagers I met were friendly and warm - the coffee was excellent too!

      All the best
      Jason Cozzi

      Researching Cozzi & Boffa
      www.cozziandboffa.com
    • Denise Wells

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 14, 2011
              Sounds great!
              I'm looking forward to hearing about that new info.
              Donna

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 14, 2011

                I’m having a problem seeing the pictures too.  I have a yahoo address………..virginiariggio@...    daily address that I receive messages on…virgierb@...

                Grazie

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 14, 2011
                  Not sure how that works.  If that is true, you may have to create a yahoo address to access them.  Sorry, I don't know more about that.

                  Denise

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 15, 2011

                    Use the link to see the photos from the e-mail.  Then sign in and follow the prompts.  I was able to access the photos that way!  Good luck.