Trimarco

  • Maureen Hitchmough
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hi Iam the grand daughter of Carmino Trimarco from Senerchia and would like to know if I still have any family in Senerchia
      Maureen
    • Eugene J. Onesto
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 1
        Donna -

        Thank you again!  This is more info than I could have found on my own.  I truly appreciate your help.

        Gene

        On Sunday, February 1, 2015 6:52 PM, "D K dmkitaly@... [senerchia-italy]" <senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        You can look online at familysearch.org.
        https://familysearch.org/search/collection/2043434
        Just keep clicking until you see the comunes and scroll down to Senerchia.

        Parents of Antonio Onesto (m. Arcangela Piemonte) are Gaetano Onesto and Rosaria Solimeo.
        Known siblings of Antonio Onesto are:
        Lucia Filomena (m. Michelangelo Papa)
        Carolina Elisabetta (m. Gaetano Gammone)
        Maria Luigia (m. Raffaele Caruso)
        Nicola Generos (m. Filomena Cuozzo)

        Known brother of Gaetano Onesto is Giovanni Nicola (m. Rachela DiMarco). They had at least 7 children.

        Parents of Gaetano and Antonio are Nicola Onesto and Caterina Berardinelli.

        Donna

        Subject: Re: [senerchia-italy] Re: Trimarco
        To: senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 10:55 AM

               Donna -
        Are you
        aware of any record of the parents or siblings of Antonio
        Onesto? Anything you can direct me to?  I am drawing a
        blank on Ancestry.com and Rootsweb.
        Gene Onesto