Erminia Mazzone (Nani)

  • blackettord
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Thanks to this site I have discovered the family tree of my paternal grandmother Erminia Mazzone back to Nicola Mazzone who married Grazia Trimarco but trying to find any infomation about her husband Ettore Nani
      has not got anywhere. She was from SENERCHIA and had brothers Jim and Victor who I did'nt know, a sister who died young and, two brothers who I did know Frank and Charlie.The family originally came to Clacton. She married Ettore Nani (Toron)about 1918 and had 3 children ,my father Vincenzo,Gina and Inez. I would be interested in any information and though I know my grandfather was from Vernasca I believe he was fostered. Thanks
    • dawells2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        In a message dated 11/3/2009 3:21:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, blacketto@... writes:

        Thanks to this site I have discovered the family tree of my paternal grandmother Erminia Mazzone back to Nicola Mazzone who married Grazia Trimarco but trying to find any infomation about her husband Ettore Nani
        has not got anywhere. She was from SENERCHIA and had brothers Jim and Victor who I did'nt know, a sister who died young and, two brothers who I did know Frank and Charlie.The family originally came to Clacton. She married Ettore Nani (Toron)about 1918 and had 3 children ,my father Vincenzo,Gina and Inez. I would be interested in any information and though I know my grandfather was from Vernasca I believe he was fostered. Thanks

        You are very welcome.  However, the material that is on this mail list comes from the films of the LDS (Latter Day Saints) from the Mormon Church.  I don't know for sure, but I would think that even though you are in the U.K. you should have access to the films of the LDS at a Family History Center.  I'm just guessing that you also have FHCs in the U.K.  Someone else may know much more about this than I.

        Go to FamilySearch.org and check to see if the films from the comune you are interested in have been filmed.  You may find more information than you realize.