Re: More family members found

  • whiteswan10
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
      I've been blessed in more ways than 1 at finding and having been found. I've always felt warm at other people finding their family members as I already had my immediate family here but there was a missing link in knowing my father's family in the England or Italy area.

      --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "Denise" <dawells2@...> wrote:

      > It was my pleasure! And I'm happy for you.
      >

      > Denies

    • whiteswan10
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 10, 2009
        Hi

        I just received an e-mail from someone whose nonna knew mine. Isn't that great?

      • Denise Wells
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 10, 2009
          That is so cool!  Congratulations!

          Denise