1937 - Chicago, IL - San Michele Meeting Pictures

  • rocketace2222
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2009
      Hello all,

      A cousin of mine, Art, has sent me a copy of an amazing picture taken June 13, 1937 in Chicago. It was taken at the 1st Annual Dinner-Dance of the San Michele Society.

      The 3 photos are located in the photo section of this site.

      There are 100+ Senerchesi, our ancestors in these photos. A few people have been identified already:

      Vito Marzullo
      Fabio Meola
      Giuseppe Cozzi and his children
      Giovanni Sciaraffa

      If you recognize anyone in these pictures let us know.

      I am going to try and make a computer mark up of the photo labeling everyone.

      Hope you all enjoy and look forward to seeing if we can identify more people.

      Speak soon,
      Peter
    • jelenapuccio
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2009
        How Cool is this! Thank You Art. --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "rocketace2222" <rocketace22@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > A cousin of mine, Art, has sent me a copy of an amazing picture taken June 13, 1937 in Chicago. It was taken at the 1st Annual Dinner-Dance of the San Michele Society.
        >
        > The 3 photos are located in the photo section of this site.
        >
        > There are 100+ Senerchesi, our ancestors in these photos. A few people have been identified already:
        >
        > Vito Marzullo
        > Fabio Meola
        > Giuseppe Cozzi and his children
        > Giovanni Sciaraffa
        >
        > If you recognize anyone in these pictures let us know.
        >
        > I am going to try and make a computer mark up of the photo labeling everyone.
        >
        > Hope you all enjoy and look forward to seeing if we can identify more people.
        >
        > Speak soon,
        > Peter

      • Denise
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2009

          Peter!!!!!

          That is awesome!  Thanks for uploading and working on that.  How wonderful!!!

          Denise