RE: [senerchia-italy] Referring the site to others

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009

      Awesome!  We are at 152 subscribers.  Needless to say, we must have a lot of lurkers!  Speak up if you haven’t posted and let us know who you are looking for.

      Denise

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009

        I’m a lurker.  I joined last summer after we learned from passenger arrival records that my husband’s great-grandmother Erberta Cozzi, who emigrated from Campagna in 1907, had been born in Senerchia.  We later learned that her parents were named Benedetto Cozzi and Rosa Marino.  Since then we’ve learned a great deal about how life unfolded for Erberta, her husband and their children in the Boston area.  Last December my husband and I were able to visit the address in Boston ’s North End where Erberta, two children in two, met up with her husband Domenico Polisciano after the ocean crossing.  There was a restaurant next door, so we had dinner there and toasted our Italian ancestors.  Now we would like to learn whether Erberta Cozzi and Domenico Polisciano had any siblings.

        Domenico was born in Campagna (parents Michelangelo Polisciano and Maddalena Rocco), but it seems that there were a lot of family ties between Campagna and Senerchia.

        Awesome!  We are at 152 subscribers.  Needless to say, we must have a lot of lurkers!  Speak up if you haven’t posted and let us know who you are looking for.

        Denise

        I've referred the site to my family members here...Hopefully, they join.

      • jelena puccio
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
          That is a cool story.  I'm glad you found them.

          Brett & Jelena Puccio

[...]

        • Barry Wall
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
            Hi Denise

            We have just registered - we are in contact with family in Canada and came on to the site to review messages from the family

            Barry

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
              Hi Denise

              we have just registered to review messages from the family and are now in touch with family in Canada

              Barry

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
                Hi Barry, Valentina, and Angela

                Welcome to the Senerchia site. I have contacted cousin Barbara in
                England and hopefully she will respond to you.

                How amny children are in Valentina's family and what are their names?

                You can e-mail me as before. Thanks

                --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, Barry Wall <barrywwall@...>

                italy@yahoogroup s.com] On Behalf Of whiteswan10

              • dawells2@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
                  In a message dated 2/3/2009 1:19:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, barrywwall@... writes:

                  Hi Denise

                  We have just registered - we are in contact with family in Canada and came on to the site to review messages from the family

                  Barry

                  -------------
                  Barry:  Thanks.  It is always good to hear from our Senerchesi family!  I'm glad that this is working for you.  Please be sure to tell all your family who is interested in Senerchia to join us!  Even the ones who aren't into the research may get excited about this.  You never know!

                  Let me know if you have any questions.

                  Denise

                  Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports scores to stocks and so much more.
                • Barry Wall
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 4, 2009
                    Hi Rachelle,

                    Will come back to you with the family details - we will speak with John, Katey and Lisa and make sure they are ok with their details on the system.

                    Love Valentina & Barry
                    xx

                    wrote:

                    > Hi Denise
                    >
                    > we have just registered to review messages from the family and are
                    now in touch with family in Canada

                    > Barry

                  • Denise
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 6, 2009

                      Hi Barry:

                      Welcome aboard.  I hope you will post your responses here on the list as they may very well help with another connection!  Thanks for joining us and we definitely look forward to your contributions to our journey in connecting with Senerchia ancestors and descendants.  Anything you have to contribute about them could help others now or in the future.

                      Denise

                      We have just registered - we are in contact with family in Canada and came on to the site to review messages from the family

                      Barry

                      Awesome!  We are at 152 subscribers.  Needless to say, we must have a lot of lurkers!  Speak up if you haven’t posted and let us know who you are looking for.

                      Denise

                      I've referred the site to my family members here...Hopefully, they join.

                    • whiteswan10
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 7, 2009
                        Thank you! We found each other, lol...It is cool and I feel
                        rejuvenated.

                        --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, jelena puccio

                        italy@yahoogroup s.com] On Behalf Of Denise