Re: [senerchia-italy] Re: please help with UK census

  • D K
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2008
      Patrice, I appreciate your effort. However, you've transposed the surnames: Vito Iannece was married to Rachelle del Giudice and yes they did have a daughter named Filomena.
      Thanks again, Donna K

      splh27 <splh27@...> wrote:
      Donna - been looking through my notes to find my reference to m of
      Vito DG to Maria Iannece in 1887. I have got two notes here: the same
      Vito as above, and also a Vito DG m to Rachelle Iannece - it was they
      who seemed to have had d called Filomena - this will teach me not to
      keep my notes in some semblance of order, won't it! Sorry if I
      misled you!

      .