Hi everyone

  • senerchiadenise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22 12:55 PM
      Well, I see that several people have joined the mail list. Thank you
      for joining. I know I should have thought of this a long time ago,
      but at least it's better late than never.

      Let's try to be patient as more people locate our mail list. If
      anyone contacts you or you know someone else who may have Senerchia
      ancestors, please let them know about this list. It is only going to
      be for discussion of Senerchia families, ancestors, descendants, and
      trips to Senerchia. Okay?

      I think we will eventually figure out everything we need to know
      since we are headed toward having a central place for mail and for
      the website as we get things organized.

      I hope you all enjoy the adventure and exploration.

      Thanks.