Re: [senerchia-italy] Re: Maria Michaela Del Guidice

  • John Mazzone
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi Jo
      Gaetano Mazzone b 20 Feb 1881 is the son of my Gt Uncle Salvadore Mazzone b 1846 in Senerchia.
      I have recently found his brother Liberato's family living in Illinois and have spoken to his daughter who is 91 years old, it is mine blowing.
      I have had no luck in obtaining information on the names of the witnesses to the Mazzone babies Baptism records from the Joan of Arc church at Farnham,Surrey,I have written on two occasions but have received no reply.
      John
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2007

        I am a newbie to the group does this file help anyone?

        wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > Could anyone look up and see if their is a birth registration for
        > Maria Del Guidice Daughter of Carmine Del Guidice and Mariaantonia
        > Gasparro abt 1889.
        >
        > This maria went on to marry Gaetano Mazzoni in 1906 in Dover, England,

      • Daniel Stubbs
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 4, 2007

          Hi Angelo

          Welcome to the site, my name is Daniel and my Father-in-law is Donato Sciaraffa he lives close to us in Reading Berkshire England , he was born in Senerchia.

          I have attached his family tree of his Fathers side and names on his Mothers side are MEOLA and CUOZZO.

          Kind regards

          Daniel

          wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > Could anyone look up and see if their is a birth registration for
          > Maria Del Guidice Daughter of Carmine Del Guidice and Mariaantonia
          > Gasparro abt 1889.
          >
          > This maria went on to marry Gaetano Mazzoni in 1906 in Dover , England ,

        • rocketace2222
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 4, 2007
            Hi Angelo and Dan,

            Dan, nice to have you back, did you get those e-mails?

            I can't seem to open any of the attachments.

            I have a few Cuozzo connections as well as Dan. We are related
            through the Sciaraffa side.

            Here are my Cuozzo connections.

            My great-grandfather, Vito Magrino, mother was Anna Cuozzo his
            father was Donato Magrino. They married in 1888. Anna Cuozzo was
            daughter of Archangelo Cuozzo and Gaetana Sciaraffa.

            My grandfather's aunt, Maria Michela Magrino married Angelo Cuozzo
            in 1885.

            There are also a few Cuozzo women who married into the family as
            well.

            Thanks and look forward to talking to you soon,

            Pete

            --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Stubbs"

          • dawells2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 4, 2007
              Please do not post phone numbers to the list.  Your personal information could fall into the wrong hands.  You may post your email addresses to then exchange private emails.  However, it is never safe to post other information unless you are willing to assume any and all risk when doing so.

              Thank you.
              Denise
              List Owner/Moderator