Happy New Year

  • rocketace2222
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 14, 2007
      I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Best of luck to everyone
      in the New Year.

      I did notice that over the past few weeks there have been a good
      amount of new posters join. It would be great to hear from all of you.
      I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other.

      I put together a pretty comprehensive list of the listed individuals
      that made their way through Ellis Island from Senerchia. I will send
      it to any one interested.

      Thanks,

      Pete
    • dawells2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 14, 2007
        Hi Pete.....  Thank you for greeting us all with a Happy New Year.

        The list that you speak of that you have compiled, would it be in a format that would be easy to provide here?

        Another thought is that maybe it would be great to have it on the Senerchia website.  Let me know your thoughts.

        Denise
      • michie3
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 14, 2007
          Hi, Pete.

          I would love to see your list.

          Thanks.

          -- Michele

          --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "rocketace2222"
          <rocketace22@...> wrote:

          > I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Best of luck to
          everyone
          > in the New Year.
          >
          > I did notice that over the past few weeks there have been a good
          > amount of new posters join. It would be great to hear from all of
          you.
          > I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other.
          >
          > I put together a pretty comprehensive list of the listed
          individuals
          > that made their way through Ellis Island from Senerchia. I will
          send
          > it to any one interested.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Pete

        • D K
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 14, 2007
            Pete, did I not attach the list correctly? I sent it with my email.
            Donna K

            <rocketace22@ ...> wrote:

            > I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Best of luck to
            everyone
            > in the New Year.
            >
            > I did notice that over the past few weeks there have been a good
            > amount of new posters join. It would be great to hear from all of
            you.
            > I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other.
            >
            > I put together a pretty comprehensive list of the listed
            individuals
            > that made their way through Ellis Island from Senerchia. I will
            send
            > it to any one interested.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Pete

          • D K
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 14, 2007
              Oops! wrong message replied to!

              <rocketace22@ ...> wrote:

              > I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Best of luck to
              everyone
              > in the New Year.
              >
              > I did notice that over the past few weeks there have been a good
              > amount of new posters join. It would be great to hear from all of
              you.
              > I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other.
              >
              > I put together a pretty comprehensive list of the listed
              individuals
              > that made their way through Ellis Island from Senerchia. I will
              send
              > it to any one interested.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Pete

              Don't pick lemons.
              See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

            • Cheryl Conaway-Nelson
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 15, 2007
                Happy New Year everyone!

                If you haven't already, go to this site and fill in Senerchia under town
                name and press search. You don't even have to put in a name or any other
                info. It brings up a list of all of the people leaving from Senerchia in
                the Ellis Island database. Of course, it only includes those Senerchesi
                where the name of the town is legible on the manifest, but it may help
                someone. and by reading the manifests, you may find associated information
                about other Senerchia relatives.

                http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/EIDB/ellisgold.html

                Good luck--

                Cheryl
                Mazzone and Cozzi are my Senerchia surnames
              • Ralph Grillo
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 15, 2007
                  Many thanks, Cheryl, for the link. That's brilliant. I wish there were something similar for the UK.

                  Ralph Grillo