Re: Meola's in Chicago

  • rocketace2222
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 2:18 AM
      Mike,

      Your Meola cousins from Astoria, Queens were just over my house this
      weekend.

      Pete

      --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Meola"
      <cleanps38@...> wrote:

      > Great. Let me know when there are more details. I would love to take
      > my father, wife and daughter!!!!

    • John Mazzone
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1 3:51 AM
        Welcome Michael. I am connected to your family through my Gt Gt  Aunt Maria Mazzone 1798-1866 mother of Rosaria Trimarco,wife of Luigi Meola b Abt 1827-d 1st Jul 1880, Giovanni's father.
        I have more lineage on your family if you need it.
        John Mazzone.
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1 7:52 AM
          Hello John, Nice to meet you. Yes, I would love more info on my
          lineage, as I would love to know on Rosaria Trimarco and Liugi. I
          can't seem to locate any info on Luigi Meola.
          I appreciate it very much
          Michael Meola
        • Michael Meola
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1 7:56 AM
            Hi Pete. I am pretty much in the dark about Meola's outside of
            Chicago. I just remember my Grandparents Antonio and Gelsomina flying
            out to NY in the 70's. I would love to know more about them and yourself.
            Thanks
            Michael Meola
          • John Mazzone
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1 4:26 PM

              Hi Michael

              Pleased to meet you also

              Below is my connection to your family in blue,Vincenzo Mazzone in green is my Gt Gt Grandfather.

              Your direct family are in red.

              Enjoy,John.

              Descendants of Nicola Mazzone & Grazia Trimarco

              Generation No. 1

              1.  NICOLA MAZZONE was born Abt. 1772 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy, and died Bef. February 1876.  He married GRAZIA TRIMARCO Abt. 1795 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Children of NICOLA MAZZONE and GRAZIA TRIMARCO are:
              2. i. MARIA MAZZONE, b. 1798, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. January 28, 1866, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              3. ii. RACHELE MAZZONE, b. 1806, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. February 28, 1876, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              4. iii.;  VINCENZO MAZZONE, b. 1808, Senerchia, Avellino, Italyd. February 11, 1891, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              5. iv. VITO MAZZONE, b. 1809, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. March 28, 1890, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Generation No. 2

              2.  MARIA MAZZONE (NICOLA) was born 1798 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy, and died January 28, 1866 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  She married NICOLA TRIMARCO.

              Child of MARIA MAZZONE and NICOLA TRIMARCO is:
              6. i. ROSARIA TRIMARCO, b. Abt. 1834, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. August 18, 1899, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Generation No. 1

              1.  GIACOMO MEOLA was born Abt. 1803 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy, and died Bef. August 17, 1870 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  He married ROSA FERRARO Abt. 1826 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy. Rosa Ferraro is the daughter of Luigi Ferraro & Candida Trimarco.

              Known Children of GIACOMO MEOLA and ROSA FERRARO are:
              2. i. LUIGI MEOLA, b. Abt. 1827, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. July 01, 1880, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              3. ii. LUCIA MEOLA, b. 1832, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. May 14, 1872, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              4. iii. CARMINE MEOLA, b. 1843, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. January 02, 1908, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Generation No. 2

              2.  LUIGI MEOLA (of GIACOMO) was born Abt. 1827 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy, and died July 01, 1880 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  He married ROSARIA TRIMARCO Abt. 1851 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Children of LUIGI MEOLA and ROSARIA TRIMARCO are:
              5. i. GIOVANNI MEOLA, b. 1852, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              6. ii. CAROLINA MEOLA, b. 1856, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              7. iii. ROSA MEOLA, b. 1859, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iv. MARIA MEOLA, b. July 22, 1867, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. 1954, Watford, England; m. MATTIA GRILLO, February 1899, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              v. GIACOMO MEOLA, b. April 01, 1870, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. August 19, 1873, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              8. vi. LUCIA MEOLA, b. 1873, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              vii. GIACOMO MEOLA, b. September 18, 1875, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. May 03, 1877, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              3.  LUCIA MEOLA (of GIACOMO) was born 1832 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy, and died May 14, 1872 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  She married RAFFAELE PAPA Abt. 1856 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Children of LUCIA MEOLA and RAFFAELE PAPA are:
              9. i. TOMMASO PAPA, b. Abt. 1859, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              ii. EMIDDIO PAPA, b. 1863, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. November 15, 1872, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iii. ANGELOMARIA PAPA, b. 1864, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. November 15, 1872, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iv. LIBERATO PAPA, b. 1869, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. September 07, 1879, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              4.  CARMINE MEOLA (of GIACOMO) was born 1843 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy, and died January 02, 1908 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  He married ROSARIA GRILLO.

              Child of CARMINE MEOLA and ROSARIA GRILLO is:
              i. GIACOMO MEOLA, b. September 07, 1900, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Generation No. 3

              5.  GIOVANNI MEOLA (of LUIGI, of GIACOMO) was born 1852 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  He married CAROLINA BOFFA June 25, 1880 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Children of GIOVANNI MEOLA and CAROLINA BOFFA are:
              i. MARIA LUIGIA MEOLA, b. April 18, 1882, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              ii. LUIGI MEOLA, b. December 14, 1886, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iii. ROSARIA MEOLA, b. October 28, 1889, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. September 16, 1900, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iv. CARMINELLA MEOLA, b. May 23, 1892, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              v. FABIO MEOLA, b. August 27, 1894, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              vi. GIACOMO MEOLA, b. March 23, 1897, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; m. TERESA MAZZONE, December 04, 1915, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              vii. ROSARIA MEOLA, b. May 07, 1899, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. September 16, 1900, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              viii. ANTONIO MEOLA, b. December 18, 1901, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              6.  CAROLINA MEOLA (of LUIGI, of GIACOMO) was born 1856 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  She married NICOLA SOLIMEO February 27, 1878 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Child of CAROLINA MEOLA and NICOLA SOLIMEO is:
              i. ROSARIA SOLIMEO, b. June 28, 1895, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. September 20, 1896, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              7.  ROSA MEOLA (of LUIGI, of GIACOMO) was born 1859 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  She married GIOVANNI ANTONIO MARINO December 06, 1881 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Children of ROSA MEOLA and GIOVANNI MARINO are:
              i. TERESA MARINO, b. June 07, 1883, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. June 19, 1888, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              ii. VINCENZO MARINO, b. February 22, 1885, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. April 04, 1887, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iii. VINCENZO MARINO, b. October 20, 1891, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. August 02, 1892, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iv. VINCENZO MARINO, b. October 14, 1892, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. July 15, 1893, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              v. VINCENZO MARINO, b. November 21, 1893, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              8.  LUCIA MEOLA (of LUIGI, of GIACOMO) was born 1873 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  She married RAFFAELE PAPA-MARINO November 28, 1893 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              Child of LUCIA MEOLA and RAFFAELE PAPA-MARINO is:
              i. CELESTA PAPA-MARINO, b. October 28, 1894, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.

              9.  TOMMASO PAPA (of LUCIA MEOLA, of GIACOMO) was born Abt. 1859 in Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.  He married MARIA GIUSEPPA COSTERA 1881 in Italy.

              Children of TOMMASO PAPA and MARIA COSTERA are:
              i. ANGELOMARIA PAPA, b. May 22, 1884, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; m. CAROLINA PAPA, September 22, 1904, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              ii. CARMELA PAPA, b. July 21, 1887, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; m. GIUSEPPE ANTONIO PAPA, September 22, 1904, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iii. VITULIA PAPA, b. May 25, 1890, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; m. (1) BENNY MAZZONE; m. (2) ARTHUR REATO; m. (3) MICHELE GUARNACCIA, February 20, 1908, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              iv. RAFFAELA PAPA, b. February 22, 1895, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; m. JAMES COZZI.
              v. LIBERATO ANTONIO PAPA, b. December 15, 1896, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; m. KATHLEEN AGNES SHEA.
              vi. ANNA PAPA, b. January 26, 1899, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy; d. June 24, 1901, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.
              vii. GIOVANNI PAPA, b. January 09, 1900, Senerchia, Avellino, Italy.