3763Re: Arcangelo Papa married Maria Giuseppa Papa

  • senerchiadenise
    Dec 7, 2013
      Hi Joe.

      The spreadsheet at the present time is just on my computer. I'm creating it. It will eventually be on the new website for Senerchia, Italy that I am working on.

      Keep your eyes posted here. I will post when I can get it on the website. Problem is that we now have SOOOOOO much information because of our two Donnas, that it's going to take a while for me to get it all complete and then broken up into separate indexes to go on the site.

      I will look for the folks you posted about and give you some feed back. I see you have gotten one or two responses already on the info you posted.

      Everything shows up in conversations. Keep posting.

      Denise

      --- In senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com, Joe B <jboni86@...> wrote:

      > Hi Denise
      > I am curious, where is the spreadsheet you are talking about? Is it you inly have access to or its public. My grandmother Caroline (De Vito) Boni was De Vito and her mothers maiden name was Magrino. My great grandparents were Michael and Lucia De Vito.
      > I was told my grandmother was born in Italy but then moved to London to stay with the Magrino side of the family for a few years. Meanwhile, my great grandfather sailed to America, work in Chicago and eventually bought land to build a three flat in Melrose Park, IL. That land was purchased from the church and was the original site of Our Lady of Mt Carmel church. Once established, Michael sent for his wife Lucia and three kids (one of which was my grandmother). However there is quite a bit more family out there from what i told. Especially on the Magrino side. I was close to my cousin Vincent who has past and lived in London. There are more Magrinos in England, Scotland and France. Any help would be appreciated.
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Joe
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > > On Dec 7, 2013, at 11:20 AM, "senerchiadenise" <dawells2@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well, this is interesting. My great grandfather (Federico Papa), his brother Arcangelo Papa, married their other brother (Raffaele Papa's) daughter! So Arcangelo Papa married his niece, who was 22 years younger than he was, and they had 5 children together.
      > >
      > > Amazing what you see in these charts. I knew a lot of information about my grandfather and great grandfather's immediate family in Chicago because of my research. What I didn't realize was how many of his immediate family also were in Chicago with him at the same time.
      > >
      > > Federico's 2 sisters stayed in Senerchia, one brother died in Cava de'Tirreni, Salerno, one brother went to France, and two of his brothers were in Chicago with him. That I did not know. Interesting to see now.
      > >
      > > Denise

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic