3756Re: senerchia site

  • Denise Wells
    Dec 3, 2013
      Thank you, Angela.

      So much more to add and far from done. I'm working my way through the descendant charts preparing a major index that can be used several different ways to locate individuals. So revealing to see how so many died so young, and then the ones who survived and lived a long life. If just one of those ancestors who lived a long life, how many of us would not be here, and how so many others could have joined our large extended family. Pretty amazing. I've seen so many who had child after child who did not survive. It's amazing how we are all here now.

      Denise

      On Dec 3, 2013, at 8:10 AM, ANGELA MACKEY <angela.mackey1@...> wrote:

      hi denise thanks so much for the new site its fantastic and very moving you have done us all proud.well done and bless you angela x*:) happy