      From: "Peter" <rocketace22@...>
      To: senerchia-italy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 9:20:11 AM
      Subject: [senerchia-italy] Senerchesi Family Photos

      Hi,

      Hope all is well with everyone!

      I thought it would be a great idea to have all of the old black and white photographs of our ancestors from Senerchia all in one place. I created a group on Facebook called `Senerchesi Family Photos' just for this purpose.

      I have added over 30 photos that my family had of the Sciaraffa's, Cozzi's, Magrino, Papa's and others. Check it out and let me know what you think.

      I think it is a great complement to the work Donna has done with putting our family lines together to be able to put faces with the names and records.

      If you are on facebook look for the group and feel free to add your pictures to the album. If you are not on facebook, you can send me your pictures to rocketace22@... and I can add them for you.

      I saw this morning there are a lot of great old pictures posted on this message board – it would be great to get some of them into the new album.

      Thanks and speak soon,
      Peter

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic