I'm new

  • ravendance2020
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hi everyone. Do any of you know how the seminole
      trace family? I'm trying to peace together my heritage
      and from what I've learned my greatgrandfather was
      seminole on my fathers side. My greatgrandmother on my
      mother's side was cherokee so I am trying to see which
      tribe I would belong to. Any help would be very
      welcomed. Thank you.
    • hotsilky
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
        Hi my name is carla I'm looking for my famile trail. Please help me out.Are there any chat rooms for Seminole Indians. I hope to hear from you soon.