Hi there

  • snowydawn1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2001
      Just found this message board, is it only for the
      Seminole from OK?? My family is from Florida. I just dont
      know who all they are LOLOL as my grandfather would
      not tell us. Well I hope to hear from you
      soon.<br>Dawn
    • ravendance2020
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
        Hi everyone. Do any of you know how the seminole
        trace family? I'm trying to peace together my heritage
        and from what I've learned my greatgrandfather was
        seminole on my fathers side. My greatgrandmother on my
        mother's side was cherokee so I am trying to see which
        tribe I would belong to. Any help would be very
        welcomed. Thank you.
      • hotsilky
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
          Hi my name is carla I'm looking for my famile trail. Please help me out.Are there any chat rooms for Seminole Indians. I hope to hear from you soon.