Willie Powell

  • Jessie Moppin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi I'm new here and I was trying to trace my family tree back further
      past Willie Powell Roll#398. I am an Oklahoma Seminole Indian. My
      great grandfather is Willie Powell Roll#398 and great grandmother is
      Hoktochee Cotcha Roll#227. My grandmother is Winey Powell. Email me
      if you have any information. Thanks
    • David Deere
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2004
        email me for more information on this family.
        Hoktocee cotcha was my great grandmother as well. My
        father grew up around her.

        David Deere

        --- Jessie Moppin <jjmoppin@...> wrote:

        > Hi I'm new here and I was trying to trace my family
        > tree back further
        > past Willie Powell Roll#398. I am an Oklahoma
        > Seminole Indian. My
        > great grandfather is Willie Powell Roll#398 and
        > great grandmother is
        > Hoktochee Cotcha Roll#227. My grandmother is Winey
        > Powell. Email me
        > if you have any information. Thanks

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com