Another search

  • Stacy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2004
      Hi, like everyone eles on here, I'm searching for my roots. I'm
      hoping some of this might look familiar to you and we can connect.

      My real mom was in my life for a brief time, during my pre-teen
      years. Her full name is Carolynn Catherine Jeannette Ayers (age 51 /
      Birthdate Oct 1, 1953) and at the time had 2 other children... Eddie
      Jones (should be about 29 now) and "Chuck" (should be about 37 now).
      She told me (with a picture of a darker toned man in-hand) her dad
      is 100% Seminole and lived in Tampa, FL. Sadly, she added he wasn't
      in the best of health and could pass away soon. (This was back in
      the mid-80's.) My father later mentioned my grandfather's name is
      John Ayers and he owned Ayers Air Conditioning (or something like
      that) in Clearwater during the 70's. As for my grandmother, I was
      told her name is Dee and she's quite Polish. That's really all I
      know.

      I've tried to find my mother and her family for about 20 years now,
      to no avail. But my heritage is very precious to me. And if I'm
      truly 1/4 Seminole, then I want to connect with other tribal members
      and hopefully become registered. Additionally, both of my children
      have had illnesses in the past and locating family medical history
      could assist us.

      Regards,
      Stacy E. Dickey