Male adoptee 5/3/72 St Pete FL

  • Dew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2004
      Hi, I'm helping my husband search for his biological parents and I was wondering if you could help us figure out who to contact for more information.

      My husband, Robert, was born 5/3/72 in St Pete FL and adopted through CHS. It was confirmed by someone at CHS that Robert's father (who was in his teens at the time) was at least 50% Native American Indian (his father--Robert's grandfather--was 100%) and rest is Irish. According to the records, his father has black hair, s dark complexion, blue eyes, slender build, and average height. His mother was Irish and German.

      Do you know of anyone (a Seminole tribe member?) who we could contact that may help us? I'm thinking that there could be an Indian elder out there who may have some information for us.

      Thanks for your time,
      Tami and Robert