Pow Wows

  • Scouter_Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2001
      I will be in the Orlando, Florida area in late
      June and am looking for Pow Wows going on between June
      28th and July 4th. If anyone knows of any, please
      eMail any of the two following addresses. Thank
    • snowydawn1
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2001
        Just found this message board, is it only for the
        Seminole from OK?? My family is from Florida. I just dont
        know who all they are LOLOL as my grandfather would
        not tell us. Well I hope to hear from you
        soon.<br>Dawn
      • ravendance2020
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
          Hi everyone. Do any of you know how the seminole
          trace family? I'm trying to peace together my heritage
          and from what I've learned my greatgrandfather was
          seminole on my fathers side. My greatgrandmother on my
          mother's side was cherokee so I am trying to see which
          tribe I would belong to. Any help would be very
          welcomed. Thank you.
        • hotsilky
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
            Hi my name is carla I'm looking for my famile trail. Please help me out.Are there any chat rooms for Seminole Indians. I hope to hear from you soon.