Seminole Family History

  • wyldcat_11
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2003
      I was told that my great grandmother Daisy Bell DANIELS was part
      Seminole Indian. She was born on Apr 8, 1906 in Fernandina Beach,
      FL and died on Dec. 9, 1987 in Jacksonville, FL. Her parents were
      Lizzie GREEN who was born in 1879 in Woodbine, GA and died in 1935
      in Jacksonville, FL and Elijah Daniels who was born in 1878 in
      Denmark, SC and died in 1936 in Jacksonville, FL. Not sure if
      Lizzie or Elijah had Seminole Indian on their side. Any help would
      be greatly appreciated.

      Dionne