SEMINOLE GENEALOGY

  • GraveyardDigger
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for SEMINOLE GENEALOGY
    • Scouter_Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2001
        I will be in the Orlando, Florida area in late
        June and am looking for Pow Wows going on between June
        28th and July 4th. If anyone knows of any, please
        eMail any of the two following addresses. Thank
      • snowydawn1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2001
          Just found this message board, is it only for the
          Seminole from OK?? My family is from Florida. I just dont
          know who all they are LOLOL as my grandfather would
          not tell us. Well I hope to hear from you
          soon.<br>Dawn
        • ravendance2020
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
            Hi everyone. Do any of you know how the seminole
            trace family? I'm trying to peace together my heritage
            and from what I've learned my greatgrandfather was
            seminole on my fathers side. My greatgrandmother on my
            mother's side was cherokee so I am trying to see which
            tribe I would belong to. Any help would be very
            welcomed. Thank you.
          • hotsilky
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
              Hi my name is carla I'm looking for my famile trail. Please help me out.Are there any chat rooms for Seminole Indians. I hope to hear from you soon.