Check out my Facebook profile

  • Ahmad Mukhlason
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2007
      facebook

      Check out my Facebook profile

      I set up a Facebook profile with my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

      Thanks,
      Ahmad

      Here's the link:
      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1058283509&k=ZYD265P5VX4M5BEDYA36V3&r&v=2
      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.