HPLB Semantic web chalk talk - serializing RDF Graphs

  • Dave Reynolds
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2001
      The next meeting in the HPL Bristol Semantic Web chalk talk series will take
      place at 2:30 on Tuesday 4th December in conference room Makalu.

      RDF/XML: serialising RDF graphs
      ===============================
      Jeremy Carrol will speak about his work on the RDF/XML syntax for
      RDF graphs. The talk covers both input (Another RDF Parser) and output
      (the Jena abbreviated RDF/XML writer). A working knowledge of the RDF/XML
      syntax is assumed, but the thrust of the talk is at the architectural and
      design level rather than the impact of individual grammar rules.

      The talk will approximately cover the same material as Jeremy's two papers,
      "CoParsing of RDF & XML" http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/jjc/docs/r292.pdf
      and "Unparsing RDF/XML" http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people.jjc.docs/r294.pdf.

      If you are coming from outside HP then please let me know so that I can warn
      reception.

      We do have further talks and sessions in the pipeline but more volunteers or
      suggestions for invitees are always welcome!

      Dave
      Hewlett-Packard Laboratories | Phone: +44-117-3128165
      Filton Road, Stoke Gifford | FAX: +44-117-3128925
      Bristol BS34 8QZ, UK | dave_reynolds@...
    • Dave Reynolds
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        Just a reminder that the next meeting in the HPL Bristol Semantic Web chalk
        talk series will take place at 2:30 tomorrow (Tuesday 4th December) in
        conference room Makalu.

        RDF/XML: serialising RDF graphs
        Jeremy Carroll will speak about his work on the RDF/XML syntax for
        RDF graphs. The talk covers both input (Another RDF Parser) and output
        (the Jena abbreviated RDF/XML writer). A little knowledge of the RDF/XML