Re: [semanticweb-southwest] Beer on Thursday??

  • Steve Battle
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 11, 2012
      For the sake of convergence let's go with the Prince of Wales.

      Steve Battle

      On 11 Sep 2012, at 14:10, Steve Battle <steve.battle@...> wrote:

      Hi, my preference is for the Royal Oak (never been but curious).

      Steve Battle

      On 11 Sep 2012, at 13:28, "Tom Heath (Gmail)" <tom.heath@...> wrote:

      Hi Andy,

      That'd great :) Paolo is also in and suggested the Prince of Wales on Gloucester Rd or the Royal Oak (further up, on the junction with Ashley Down Rd). Either is fine with me, so feel free to express a preference (or an alternative) - if no one else objects we'll go with that.

      What time shall we say? 8pm?

      Looking forward to it,

      Tom.

      P.S. sorry you can't make it Ian. See you at SemTech.

      On Sep 11, 2012 10:51 AM, "Andy Seaborne" <andy.seaborne@...> wrote:

      On 11/09/12 08:32, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:

      Hi all,

      I have a rare, beer-shaped window on Thursday evening. Anyone fancy
      getting together for a pint or two? It's been a while..!

      Tom.

      Excellent idea - works for me.

      Where?

      (Sorry Ian!)

              Andy

      =

      =
    • Tom Heath (Gmail)
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 11, 2012

        Very diplomatic Steve :)

        Prince of Wales it is. 8pm Thursday.

        See you there guys,

        Tom.

        On Sep 11, 2012 2:58 PM, "Steve Battle" <steve.battle@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Dave Reynolds
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 11, 2012
          Sadly not a day I can make, but have fun.

          Dave

          On 11/09/12 16:46, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:
          > Very diplomatic Steve :)
          >
          > Prince of Wales it is. 8pm Thursday.
          >
          > See you there guys,
          >
          > Tom.
          >
          > On Sep 11, 2012 2:58 PM, "Steve Battle" <steve.battle@...
          > <mailto:steve.battle@...>> wrote:
          >
          > __
          >
          > For the sake of convergence let's go with the Prince of Wales.
          >
          > Steve Battle
          >
          > On 11 Sep 2012, at 14:10, Steve Battle <steve.battle@...
          > <mailto:steve.battle@...>> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi, my preference is for the Royal Oak (never been but curious).
          >>
          >> Steve Battle
          >>
          >> On 11 Sep 2012, at 13:28, "Tom Heath (Gmail)" <tom.heath@...
          >> <mailto:tom.heath@...>> wrote:
          >>
          >>> Hi Andy,
          >>>
          >>> That'd great :) Paolo is also in and suggested the Prince of
          >>> Wales on Gloucester Rd or the Royal Oak (further up, on the
          >>> junction with Ashley Down Rd). Either is fine with me, so feel
          >>> free to express a preference (or an alternative) - if no one else
          >>> objects we'll go with that.
          >>>
          >>> What time shall we say? 8pm?
          >>>
          >>> Looking forward to it,
          >>>
          >>> Tom.
          >>>
          >>> P.S. sorry you can't make it Ian. See you at SemTech.
          >>>
          >>> On Sep 11, 2012 10:51 AM, "Andy Seaborne"
          >>> <andy.seaborne@...
          >>> <mailto:andy.seaborne@...>> wrote:
          >>>

          >>> On 11/09/12 08:32, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:
          >>>

          >>> Hi all,
          >>>
          >>> I have a rare, beer-shaped window on Thursday evening.
          >>> Anyone fancy
          >>> getting together for a pint or two? It's been a while..!
          >>>
          >>> Tom.
          >>>

          >>> Excellent idea - works for me.
          >>>
          >>> Where?
          >>>
          >>> (Sorry Ian!)
          >>>
          >>> Andy
          >>>
          >> =
          >>
          > =

        • Libby Miller
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 13, 2012
            Good idea Tom! Might see you all there if I get back from London early enough.

            Libby