Beer on Thursday??

  • Tom Heath (Gmail)
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 11 12:32 AM

      Hi all,

      I have a rare, beer-shaped window on Thursday evening. Anyone fancy getting together for a pint or two? It's been a while..!

      Tom.

    • Ian Dickinson
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 11 2:49 AM
        Sorry Tom, we're scrambling to get demo ready (-ish) for SemTech next
        week, so no time for fun!

        Ian

        On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Tom Heath (Gmail) <tom.heath@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have a rare, beer-shaped window on Thursday evening. Anyone fancy getting together for a pint or two? It's been a while..!
        >
        > Tom.
      • Andy Seaborne
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 11 2:51 AM
          On 11/09/12 08:32, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > I have a rare, beer-shaped window on Thursday evening. Anyone fancy
          > getting together for a pint or two? It's been a while..!
          >
          > Tom.

          Excellent idea - works for me.

          Where?

          (Sorry Ian!)

          Andy
        • Tom Heath (Gmail)
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 11 5:28 AM

            Hi Andy,

            That'd great :) Paolo is also in and suggested the Prince of Wales on Gloucester Rd or the Royal Oak (further up, on the junction with Ashley Down Rd). Either is fine with me, so feel free to express a preference (or an alternative) - if no one else objects we'll go with that.

            What time shall we say? 8pm?

            Looking forward to it,

            Tom.

            P.S. sorry you can't make it Ian. See you at SemTech.

            On Sep 11, 2012 10:51 AM, "Andy Seaborne" <andy.seaborne@...> wrote:

            On 11/09/12 08:32, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:

            Hi all,

            I have a rare, beer-shaped window on Thursday evening. Anyone fancy
            getting together for a pint or two? It's been a while..!

            Tom.

            Excellent idea - works for me.

            Where?

            (Sorry Ian!)

                    Andy
          • Steve Battle

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 11 6:24 AM
                Prince of Wales is a little easier to get to for me so that's my pref.

                On 11/09/12 13:28, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:
                > Hi Andy,
                >
                > That'd great :) Paolo is also in and suggested the Prince of Wales on
                > Gloucester Rd or the Royal Oak (further up, on the junction with Ashley
                > Down Rd). Either is fine with me, so feel free to express a preference
                > (or an alternative) - if no one else objects we'll go with that.
                >
                > What time shall we say? 8pm?
                >
                > Looking forward to it,
                >
                > Tom.
                >
                > P.S. sorry you can't make it Ian. See you at SemTech.
                >
                > On Sep 11, 2012 10:51 AM, "Andy Seaborne" <andy.seaborne@...
                > <mailto:andy.seaborne@...>> wrote:
                >

                > On 11/09/12 08:32, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:
                >

                > Hi all,
                >
                > I have a rare, beer-shaped window on Thursday evening. Anyone fancy
                > getting together for a pint or two? It's been a while..!
                >
                > Tom.
                >

                > Excellent idea - works for me.
                >
                > Where?
                >
                > (Sorry Ian!)
                >
                > Andy

              • Steve Battle

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 11 8:46 AM

                    Very diplomatic Steve :)

                    Prince of Wales it is. 8pm Thursday.

                    See you there guys,

                    Tom.

                    On Sep 11, 2012 2:58 PM, "Steve Battle" <steve.battle@...> wrote:

[...]

                  • Dave Reynolds
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 11 2:42 PM
                      Sadly not a day I can make, but have fun.

                      Dave

                      On 11/09/12 16:46, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:
                      > Very diplomatic Steve :)
                      >
                      > Prince of Wales it is. 8pm Thursday.
                      >
                      > See you there guys,
                      >
                      > Tom.
                      >
                      > On Sep 11, 2012 2:58 PM, "Steve Battle" <steve.battle@...
                      > <mailto:steve.battle@...>> wrote:
                      >
                      > __
                      >
                      > For the sake of convergence let's go with the Prince of Wales.
                      >
                      > Steve Battle
                      >
                      > On 11 Sep 2012, at 14:10, Steve Battle <steve.battle@...
                      > <mailto:steve.battle@...>> wrote:
                      >
                      >> Hi, my preference is for the Royal Oak (never been but curious).
                      >>
                      >> Steve Battle
                      >>
                      >> On 11 Sep 2012, at 13:28, "Tom Heath (Gmail)" <tom.heath@...
                      >> <mailto:tom.heath@...>> wrote:
                      >>
                      >>> Hi Andy,
                      >>>
                      >>> That'd great :) Paolo is also in and suggested the Prince of
                      >>> Wales on Gloucester Rd or the Royal Oak (further up, on the
                      >>> junction with Ashley Down Rd). Either is fine with me, so feel
                      >>> free to express a preference (or an alternative) - if no one else
                      >>> objects we'll go with that.
                      >>>
                      >>> What time shall we say? 8pm?
                      >>>
                      >>> Looking forward to it,
                      >>>
                      >>> Tom.
                      >>>
                      >>> P.S. sorry you can't make it Ian. See you at SemTech.
                      >>>
                      >>> On Sep 11, 2012 10:51 AM, "Andy Seaborne"
                      >>> <andy.seaborne@...
                      >>> <mailto:andy.seaborne@...>> wrote:
                      >>>

                      >>> On 11/09/12 08:32, Tom Heath (Gmail) wrote:
                      >>>

                      >>> Hi all,
                      >>>
                      >>> I have a rare, beer-shaped window on Thursday evening.
                      >>> Anyone fancy
                      >>> getting together for a pint or two? It's been a while..!
                      >>>
                      >>> Tom.
                      >>>

                      >>> Excellent idea - works for me.
                      >>>
                      >>> Where?
                      >>>
                      >>> (Sorry Ian!)
                      >>>
                      >>> Andy
                      >>>
                      >> =
                      >>
                      > =

                    • Libby Miller
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 13 1:10 AM
                        Good idea Tom! Might see you all there if I get back from London early enough.

                        Libby