Re: Talk: Linked Open Data Around-The-Clock project

  • aremiti36
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
      Andy

      I'd like to come along for the talk - might help me get back into semantic web stuff after a long summer off.

      Chris
    • Steve Battle
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
        I'd like to attend the meeting tomorrow, sounds interesting. Is anyone travelling to the meeting by car via the Gloucester Rd, Bristol or Bristol City Centre, who could offer a lift?
        Steve Battle.

        On 20 Sep 2010, at 16:56, Damian Steer wrote:

        On 16/09/10 23:03, Andy Seaborne wrote:

        > If you are planning on attending, please drop me a note so I can sort
        > out logistics [3].

        I intend to attend. Shall I bring a chair? :-)

        Damian

      • Libby Miller
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
          Andy, I'd like to come too if I'm not too late.

          Steve, Paolo might have a car space (Damian and I are going on the bus).

          Libby

          On Oct 10, 2010, at 20:24, Steve Battle <steve.battle@...> wrote:

          I'd like to attend the meeting tomorrow, sounds interesting. Is anyone travelling to the meeting by car via the Gloucester Rd, Bristol or Bristol City Centre, who could offer a lift?
          Steve Battle.

          On 20 Sep 2010, at 16:56, Damian Steer wrote:

          On 16/09/10 23:03, Andy Seaborne wrote:

          > If you are planning on attending, please drop me a note so I can sort
          > out logistics [3].

          I intend to attend. Shall I bring a chair? :-)

          Damian

        • Andy Seaborne
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
            On 10/10/10 20:51, Libby Miller wrote:

            > Andy, I'd like to come too if I'm not too late.

            No problem.

            See you tomorrow.

            Andy

            > Steve, Paolo might have a car space (Damian and I are going on the bus).
            >
            > Libby
          • Chris Wallace
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
              Hi Steve

              I'm by car going from Morley Square off Gloucester Rd if you'd like a lift. Ditto anyone  else in the area.

              Chris