Talk: Linked Open Data Around-The-Clock project

  • Andy Seaborne
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2010
      I'm pleased to announce that Alison Kershaw and Tom Heath, from Talis,
      have agreed to give a presentation about the new "Linked Open Data
      Around-The-Clock" (LATC) project. [1]

      The presentation will be at the Epimorphics offices in Portishead [2]
      from 10am on Monday October 11th.

      If you are planning on attending, please drop me a note so I can sort
      out logistics [3].

      Andy

      [1] http://latc-project.eu/
      "Support you to publish and consume Linked Data on the Web"

      [2]
      Epimorphics Ltd
      Court Lodge
      105 High Street
      Portishead
      Bristol BS20 6PT

      [3] rdfs:seeAlso :chairs
    • Damian Steer
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 20, 2010
        On 16/09/10 23:03, Andy Seaborne wrote:

        > If you are planning on attending, please drop me a note so I can sort
        > out logistics [3].

        I intend to attend. Shall I bring a chair? :-)

        Damian
      • aremiti36
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
          Andy

          I'd like to come along for the talk - might help me get back into semantic web stuff after a long summer off.

          Chris
        • Steve Battle
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
            I'd like to attend the meeting tomorrow, sounds interesting. Is anyone travelling to the meeting by car via the Gloucester Rd, Bristol or Bristol City Centre, who could offer a lift?
            Steve Battle.

            On 20 Sep 2010, at 16:56, Damian Steer wrote:

            On 16/09/10 23:03, Andy Seaborne wrote:

            > If you are planning on attending, please drop me a note so I can sort
            > out logistics [3].

            I intend to attend. Shall I bring a chair? :-)

            Damian

          • Libby Miller
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
              Andy, I'd like to come too if I'm not too late.

              Steve, Paolo might have a car space (Damian and I are going on the bus).

              Libby

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
                On 10/10/10 20:51, Libby Miller wrote:

                > Andy, I'd like to come too if I'm not too late.

                No problem.

                See you tomorrow.

                Andy

                > Steve, Paolo might have a car space (Damian and I are going on the bus).
                >
                > Libby
              • Chris Wallace
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
                  Hi Steve

                  I'm by car going from Morley Square off Gloucester Rd if you'd like a lift. Ditto anyone  else in the area.

                  Chris