Keep the date free if possible - Semantic Web South West meetup 24th June 2010

  • Libby Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2010
      hi all,

      We're hoping to kick-start the next series of SW-SW meetups with a
      slightly longer event than usual on the evening of Thursday 24th June
      in Bristol.

      Please keep the date free if you can!

      More news shortly.

      Libby
    • Dave Reynolds
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2010
        Sadly that conflicts with SemTech so a number of us will be on the wrong
        side of the pond.

        Cheers,
        Dave

        On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 17:54 +0100, Libby Miller wrote:
        > hi all,
        >
        > We're hoping to kick-start the next series of SW-SW meetups with a
        > slightly longer event than usual on the evening of Thursday 24th June
        > in Bristol.
        >
        > Please keep the date free if you can!
        >
        > More news shortly.
        >
        > Libby

      • Libby Miller
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2010
          hi Dave,

          I know that's an issue, unfortunately it turned out to be the only
          possible date in the near term :-/

          Libby

          On 9 Jun 2010, at 18:04, Dave Reynolds wrote:

          > Sadly that conflicts with SemTech so a number of us will be on the
          > wrong
          > side of the pond.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Dave
          >
          > On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 17:54 +0100, Libby Miller wrote:
          >> hi all,
          >>
          >> We're hoping to kick-start the next series of SW-SW meetups with a
          >> slightly longer event than usual on the evening of Thursday 24th June
          >> in Bristol.
          >>
          >> Please keep the date free if you can!
          >>
          >> More news shortly.
          >>
          >> Libby

          >> Links

        • Ian Dickinson
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2010
            Hi Libby,

            On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Libby Miller <libby@...> wrote:
            > I know that's an issue, unfortunately it turned out to be the only
            > possible date in the near term :-/
            It's also Glastonbury Festival week, so I'll be in my bunker I'm afraid!

            Ian
          • Andy Seaborne
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 10, 2010
              Ditto.

              Andy

              On 09/06/2010 18:04, Dave Reynolds wrote:
              > Sadly that conflicts with SemTech so a number of us will be on the wrong
              > side of the pond.
              >
              > Cheers,
              > Dave
              >
              > On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 17:54 +0100, Libby Miller wrote:
              >> hi all,
              >>
              >> We're hoping to kick-start the next series of SW-SW meetups with a
              >> slightly longer event than usual on the evening of Thursday 24th June
              >> in Bristol.
              >>
              >> Please keep the date free if you can!
              >>
              >> More news shortly.
              >>
              >> Libby

            • Libby Miller
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 13, 2010
                On 9 Jun 2010, at 17:54, Libby Miller wrote:

                > hi all,
                >
                > We're hoping to kick-start the next series of SW-SW meetups with a
                > slightly longer event than usual on the evening of Thursday 24th
                > June in Bristol.
                >
                > Please keep the date free if you can!

                Given the number of people who are away on this date we have decided
                to postpone. So no need to keep it free :-)

                I'll send round some dates to try and get a sense of when might be
                best for people.

                > More news shortly.
                >
                > Libby

                Sorry about that,