Pre-xmas coffee?

  • Damian Steer
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
      Hi all,

      Is anyone up for a pre-christmas coffee?

      Suggested venue: Café Delight, Park Row / St Michaels Hill

      Suggested time: 10:30am

      Suggested dates:

      Friday 18th
      Tuesday 22nd
      Wednesday 23rd

      22nd or 23rd would be best for me.

      Damian
    • Mike Jones
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
        On 11 Dec 2009, at 13:14, Damian Steer wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Is anyone up for a pre-christmas coffee?
        >
        > Suggested venue: Café Delight, Park Row / St Michaels Hill
        >
        > Suggested time: 10:30am
        >
        > Suggested dates:
        >
        > Friday 18th
        > Tuesday 22nd
        > Wednesday 23rd
        >
        > 22nd or 23rd would be best for me.
        >
        > Damian

        I can only make the 22nd

        Would love to finally make one of these meetings :-)

        Mike
      • Dave Reynolds
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
          Damian Steer wrote:
          > Hi all,
          >
          > Is anyone up for a pre-christmas coffee?
          >
          > Suggested venue: Café Delight, Park Row / St Michaels Hill
          >
          > Suggested time: 10:30am
          >
          > Suggested dates:
          >
          > Friday 18th
          > Tuesday 22nd
          > Wednesday 23rd
          >
          > 22nd or 23rd would be best for me.

          Might be able to make 18th but not either of the others.

          Dave
        • Ian Dickinson
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
            Continuing the mutual-exclusion theme, I can make the 23rd only.

            Ian

          • Stuart Williams
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
              FWIW I'd prefer 23rd - followed by thaat oh so last minute shop!

              Stuart
              --

              Ian Dickinson wrote:

              > Continuing the mutual-exclusion theme, I can make the 23rd only.
              >
              > Ian

            • Andy Seaborne
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                My pref is 22nd or 23rd.

                Andy

                On 11/12/2009 14:20, Stuart Williams wrote:
                > FWIW I'd prefer 23rd - followed by thaat oh so last minute shop!
                >
                > Stuart
                > --
                >
                > Ian Dickinson wrote:
                >>
                >> Continuing the mutual-exclusion theme, I can make the 23rd only.
                >>
                >> Ian

              • tomasz.chodakowski
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 12, 2009
                  18,22 are good for me. BTw, lets tr y a quick poll tool - it's quite lightweight and give you things visually.

                  http://www.doodle.com/973dcrd44bnmd9ag - see if it works for you.

                  T.

                  --- In semanticweb-southwest@yahoogroups.com, Andy Seaborne <afs.lists@...> wrote:

                  > My pref is 22nd or 23rd.
                  >
                  > Andy
                  >
                  > On 11/12/2009 14:20, Stuart Williams wrote:
                  > > FWIW I'd prefer 23rd - followed by thaat oh so last minute shop!
                  > >
                  > > Stuart
                  > > --
                  > >
                  > > Ian Dickinson wrote:
                  > >>
                  > >> Continuing the mutual-exclusion theme, I can make the 23rd only.
                  > >>
                  > >> Ian

                • Andy Seaborne
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 13, 2009
                    Currently the poll votes are 6 for Friday 18th and 5 for Tuesday 22nd.

                    Andy

                    On 12/12/2009 10:29, tomasz.chodakowski wrote:
                    > 18,22 are good for me. BTw, lets tr y a quick poll tool - it's quite lightweight and give you things visually.
                    >
                    > http://www.doodle.com/973dcrd44bnmd9ag - see if it works for you.
                    >
                    > T.
                  • Damian Steer
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 13, 2009
                      On 13 Dec 2009, at 21:50, Andy Seaborne wrote:

                      > Currently the poll votes are 6 for Friday 18th and 5 for Tuesday 22nd.
                      >
                      > Andy

                      Shall we close the poll tomorrow? Give someone a chance to mess everything up and force us to use STV. [1]

                      Damian

                      [1] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_transferable_vote>
                    • Damian Steer
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 14, 2009
                        On 13 Dec 2009, at 22:20, Damian Steer wrote:

                        > On 13 Dec 2009, at 21:50, Andy Seaborne wrote:
                        >
                        >> Currently the poll votes are 6 for Friday 18th and 5 for Tuesday 22nd.
                        >>
                        >> Andy
                        >
                        > Shall we close the poll tomorrow? Give someone a chance to mess everything up and force us to use STV. [1]

                        Closed. Sorry Ian, but Friday won out.

                        10:30 am Friday 18th, Café Delight, Perry Road / St Michaels Hill

                        Damian
                      • Ian Dickinson
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 14, 2009
                          On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Damian Steer <pldms@...> wrote:
                          > Closed. Sorry Ian, but Friday won out.
                          Academic to me, since I couldn't do the Tuesday either!

                          Have a good Xmas/Yule/Mid-Wintertide everyone ...

                          Ian
                        • aremiti36
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 14, 2009
                            + 1