Bristol meetup

  • Seaborne, Andy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2009
      How about a pub-based meetup (beer and/or food)?

      Which day of the week works for people? How about Monday 27/7 or Wednesday 29/7?

      Suggestions for where?

      Andy
    • Damian Steer
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20, 2009
        Seaborne, Andy wrote:
        > How about a pub-based meetup (beer and/or food)?
        >
        > Which day of the week works for people? How about Monday 27/7 or Wednesday 29/7?

        I have a clash on the 29th, although it ends at 7pm.

        (I'll forward this to the rest of the ILRT people)

        Damian
      • Tom Heath
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 20, 2009
          Great idea Andy. If someone fixes on a date I'll try my best to make
          it, though pretty hectic right now. Food and drink sounds good. How
          about the Full Moon at the Broadmead end of Stokes Croft (variable but
          spacious)?

          Also, how about making this a regular monthly thing, say on the nth
          Wednesday of every month?

          Cheers,

          Tom.

          2009/7/20 Damian Steer <pldms@...>:

          > Seaborne, Andy wrote:
          >> How about a pub-based meetup (beer and/or food)?
          >>
          >> Which day of the week works for people? How about Monday 27/7 or Wednesday
          >> 29/7?
          >
          > I have a clash on the 29th, although it ends at 7pm.
          >
          > (I'll forward this to the rest of the ILRT people)
          >
          > Damian

        • Nick Gibbins
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 20, 2009
            Monday would be better for me; I'm interviewing until 1700 on Wednesday.

            --
            Dr Nicholas Gibbins
            Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia

            On 20 Jul 2009, at 17:11, "Seaborne, Andy" <afs.lists@...>
            wrote:

            > How about a pub-based meetup (beer and/or food)?
            >
            > Which day of the week works for people? How about Monday 27/7 or
            > Wednesday 29/7?
            >
            > Suggestions for where?
            >
            > Andy

            > Links

          • Peter Hale
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
              Andy

              I can make either of these 2 dates, and anywhere in Bristol centre.

              Thank you

              Peter

              Peter Hale
              Room 3P31
              Bristol Institute of Technology (BIT)
              University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
                And I'm Bristol-semweb alumni now, living in Amsterdam ... so I'll have
                to pass on this meetup. Hope they do become a fixture though, and to
                make it across to the island for a future gathering.

                All the best from the eurasian landmass,

                Have fun,

                Dan
              • Daniel Lewis
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
                  --- In semanticweb-southwest@yahoogroups.com, "Seaborne, Andy" <afs.lists@...> wrote:

                  > How about a pub-based meetup (beer and/or food)?
                  >
                  > Which day of the week works for people? How about Monday 27/7 or Wednesday 29/7?
                  >
                  > Suggestions for where?
                  >
                  > Andy

                  I can do either of those dates, and anywhere in Bristol City Centre is good for me. Somewhere with minimal music would be good

                  It'd be good to see you all again!
                • Dickinson, Ian J. (HP Labs, Bristol, UK)
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
                    Wednesdays in general don't work for me, but since I'm out in the sticks anyway just go ahead and pick a date and I'll come if I can.

                    Ian