Semantic Web applications and developers meeting : Nov 23 in Bristol.

  • Seaborne, Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2007
      We would like to invite users and developers interested in the
      semantic web to attend a community event to be held at HP Labs
      Bristol, UK on Thursday 22 November 2007. This will be an opportunity
      for you to meet other users and developers and to share experiences
      with semantic web applications.

      Date: Thursday 22 November 2007
      Place: HP Labs, Bristol, UK
      Time: From 09:30
      Lunch provided

      Directions:
      http://www.hpl.hp.com/bristol/directions.html

      The day will a mixture of discussion, demos, short presentations,
      with a few longer presentations if offered. The objective is to
      allow people to share experiences of using the semantic web. The
      agenda will be driven by the attendees; it is not limited to Jena
      applications.

      Please express interest by contacting Andy Seaborne at
      <andy.seaborne@...> (we will need approximate numbers to
      plan room layouts and catering).

      Eamonn Neylon, Oxon SWIG
      Andy Seaborne, HP Laboratories
    • Andy Seaborne
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2007
        That should be Friday 23 in the message body.

        The subject is right - the body was the other possible day we didn't
        go for.

        Andy

        --- In semanticweb-southwest@yahoogroups.com, "Seaborne, Andy"