Xmas Drinks?

  • Leigh Dodds
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2005
      Hi all,

      The season to be jolly is nearly upon us, so how about we try and
      arrange a semanticweb-southwest Xmas drinking session?

      How does sometime during the week of 12th December suit? Say
      Thursday 15th? Anyone want to suggestions a Bristol venue?

      L.

      --
      Home: http://www.ldodds.com | "Simplicity is the ultimate
      Blog: http://www.ldodds.com/blog | sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2005
        On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Leigh Dodds wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > The season to be jolly is nearly upon us, so how about we try and
        > arrange a semanticweb-southwest Xmas drinking session?
        >
        > How does sometime during the week of 12th December suit? Say
        > Thursday 15th? Anyone want to suggestions a Bristol venue?

        Fantastic idea Leigh. I'm trying to think of a good place now...

        Libby

        > L.
        >
        > --
        > Home: http://www.ldodds.com | "Simplicity is the ultimate
        > Blog: http://www.ldodds.com/blog | sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci
        >

        > --

      • Libby Miller
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
          hi Leigh,

          On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Leigh Dodds wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > The season to be jolly is nearly upon us, so how about we try and
          > arrange a semanticweb-southwest Xmas drinking session?
          >
          > How does sometime during the week of 12th December suit? Say
          > Thursday 15th? Anyone want to suggestions a Bristol venue?

          how about the Llandoger Trow - it's quite central and reasonably near to
          Temple Meads

          http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/38/3805/Llandoger_Trow/Bristol

          and if for some reason it's really busy we have a back up very near:

          http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/29/2966/King_William/Bristol

          say from 7pm on 15th?

          Libby

          > L.
          >
          > --
          > Home: http://www.ldodds.com | "Simplicity is the ultimate
          > Blog: http://www.ldodds.com/blog | sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci
          >

          > --

        • Leigh Dodds
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
            Libby Miller wrote:

            >>How does sometime during the week of 12th December suit? Say
            >>Thursday 15th? Anyone want to suggestions a Bristol venue?
            >
            > how about the Llandoger Trow - it's quite central and reasonably near to
            > Temple Meads
            >
            > http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/38/3805/Llandoger_Trow/Bristol
            >
            > and if for some reason it's really busy we have a back up very near:
            >
            > http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/29/2966/King_William/Bristol
            >
            > say from 7pm on 15th?

            That sounds grand. Handy for me staggering back to Bath later :)

            Cheers,

            L.