What are the challenges of dealing with legacy data in generating a Semantic Web

  • dilipklimbu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi all,

      I'm researcher in AUT, NZ and I started research on Semantic Web
      couple of months ago and strikes me with the following questions

      1. What are the challenges of dealing with legacy data in
      generating a Semantic Web?
      2. Are there any tools that can take any standard web pages and
      turn it to Semantic Web?

      It sounds stupid questions but I'll appreciate if anyone from this
      group could help to answers these questions

      Thanks in million. Regards

      Limbu