Drink and chat this Wedsnesday

  • Leigh Dodds
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
      Hi all,

      Just a reminder that the monthly semanticweb-southwest
      drinks session is on this Wedsneday, 7th April.

      The venue this month is the Salamander in Bath, from
      7pm.

      Here's a map for those of you who've not been there
      before:

      http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=BA1%202JL

      Hope to see a bunch of you there.

      Cheers,

      L.

      --
      Leigh Dodds
      http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
        Sorry I can't make it. Nearly as sorry that I can't moblog photos
        from Tokyo...

        See some of you at xml europe,

        dan
      • Nick Gibbins
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
          Leigh Dodds wrote:

          > Just a reminder that the monthly semanticweb-southwest
          > drinks session is on this Wedsneday, 7th April.
          >
          > The venue this month is the Salamander in Bath, from
          > 7pm.

          Looks like I should be able to make this (even though the inlaws are
          visiting). See you all there.
          --
          Nick Gibbins nmg@...
          IAM (Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia) tel: +44 (0) 23 80598347