HELLO, from Russia , Tver!

  • katherina_from_russia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      My name is Nina. I am from Tver Russia.
      My phone: +7 0822 49 08 85
      You can see my photos by clicking on
      http://tsvetcova.narod.ru/index.html
      E-mail: tsvetcova@... E-mail address may be hidden, but you
      can click on it and send us your letter
      Age: 53
      Height: 164 cm
      Weight: 66 kg
      Martial Status: Divorced
      Number of children: Son 28 y.o. live with me
      Do you smoke?: No
      Do you drink?: Socially
      Profession: The inspector of thermal networks
      Education: College
      What do you want to see in a man?: I would like to meet not quick-
      tempered, tactful, kind, generous, active, liking to have a rest
      with family in not houses, tender, seriously adjusted on creation of
      family man. He must be appr. from 42 to 65 y.o. and with the height
      from 169 cm to 185 cm.
      Additionally about myself: Single, friendly, quiet, gentle,
      optimist, energetic, romantic, sentimental, and sensitive. I have
      the good health.
      Waiting for your letter with photo
      on my e-mail: tsvetcova@...