Wow!

  • mr_sellersville
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2001
      You know, I made this club to compliment the web
      page I was building for Sellersville. But, I've yet to
      finish it. I haven't even advertised for my page, or
      club yet, and we now have 3 members :) Which is a
      better turnout, than I had originally expected. So,
      since you guys found your way in here without my help,
      do me a GREAT big favor. Tell all of your friends
      and neighbors to join, also. Once we get enough
      people in here, this page and club, will really take
      off. Thanks for joining! :)
    • pfdbigman
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2001
        Your kidding right?
      • kaboom_103
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2002
          Hi I'm iso of well equiped guys for discreet encounters.
        • mr_sellersville
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25, 2002
            I guess since Sellersville is so small,
            it's<br>bound to be a bit slow, here. So, if you guys<br>know
            anyone else in our little town, feel free<br>to ask them
            to our club. You can never have <br>too many
            members. Thanks for posting, guys...